1. Anyone with a valid medical marijuana card will have access to medical pricing.
2. Anyone 18 years and older with a valid medical marijuana card can purchase cannabis legally in Nevada, even if the card has been issued from another state. Medical marijuana card holders who are under the age of 21 will NOT be able to purchase medicine without their valid medical card.
3. In the state of Nevada, an extra tax will be placed on recreational marijuana purchases. This will go toward helping improve our schools and the criminal-justice system. This “recreational tax” will not be applied to medical card holders.
4. The state allotment for medical patients staying at 2.5 ounces every 14 days. This restriction makes it sound as if recreational purchasers are getting the better end of the deal, but if you are one of our many patients who travels from outside of Las Vegas to purchase, you will only be allowed to purchase 1 ounce without a medical card.
5. We expect to see a pretty sizable increase in store traffic come July. Medical patients will be processed separately from recreational patients, and in turn, will have access to shorter wait times behind medical patients only.
Recreational patients should expect heavy wait times during peak hours.